How would you like to join us here in Champagne and experience the highlight of the year – The Harvest? We’ve put together a programme so you can do just that!
Between the 20th and 30th September, you have the opportunity of becoming part of the harvesting team for one day, picking the grapes, following them to the “pressoir”, tasting the juice as it comes directly from the crushed grapes, and experiencing the atmosphere and excitement of this special time.
Your day will begin at one of our favourite champagne maker’s “vendangeoir” where you’ll pick up your secateurs and be taken into the vineyards with the team, where you’ll begin picking. You’ll then follow the process back at the “pressoir” and witness first hand how it’s all done champagne-style.
A traditional harvester’s lunch and some serious champagne tasting is included, and all you need to do now is to book yourself a place by clicking here.
The package includes:
- Two nights’ B&B accommodation at Les Molyneux
- Dinner on your arrival night with champagne and wine
- A full day out with one of our favourite champagne makers
Prices are 355 euros for one person and 520 euros for two people sharing a room.
Here’s what you need to do now:
- Simply Click Here to book your accommodation at Les Molyneux
- Choose two nights’ between the 20th and 30th September
- Put a note for us in the Comments Box of the reservation form that you want to come on the Harvest Special
That’s it! We’ll then organise your day’s harvesting, and be in touch with you again very soon.
Places are limited, so hurry and book now and we’ll see you soon in Champagne!